Friday 29 August 2014

Lace and Roses

For today's card I folded a piece of A4 card and cut through both layers with a square Tonic layering die to use as the card base.  I took a second piece of the same card and cut a frame to overlay the front of the card base.



I cut two of the Tattered Lace Double Delights Adore and adhered them to the back of the frame, at the top and the bottom.  I cut off the excess that was overhanging the frame, and glued the frame to the card.  I cut a circle from the Tonic scalloped circle layering dies and coloured it with a peach Spectrum Noir Pen.  I cut a slightly smaller plain circle from the same card that I used as a card base.  I stuck the two together, added a greeting and placed it in the centre of the card.
I made six roses from the Britannia Small Rose dies and glued them along the join between the two Double Deligjts Adore.  I made two roses from the medium Britannia Rose dies and put them in two of the corners.  All of the roses were coloured with the same peach pen as the scalloped circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment