Thursday 18 September 2014

We plough the fields

The card I want to showcase today is one that I made for my nephew
who is studying agriculture and working on a farm.



I started with a 6in square card, some white card and paper and a piece of gold mirri.
The picture consists of two stamps, both by Art Kure, and both stamped in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  First, I stamped the image of the horses ploughing, masked it off and stamped the tree-line over the top so that the trees appeared to be in the background.  I inked all of the card the picture was on with Tea Dye DI, leaving only the horses white.  I matted this card onto the gold mirri (which unfortunately looks black in the photo).  I used two further mats, inked with the colours already used, and used a cream card as the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment